Who can complain?
Anyone associated with our customers (e.g. family members,
advocates, or friend acting on behalf of our customers with
customer’s written consent) or any person affected by our services
can complain if they are unhappy about the services received, our
policies or procedures, or if they feel there has been unfair
We aim to:
Back to top
- Make it easy for you to complain
- Sort out your complaint as quickly as possible.
- Investigate all complaints fairly
- Explain why we have reached our decisions
- Say sorry when things have gone wrong and put them right,
offering compensation where appropriate
- Learn from your complaints and improve the service offered to