'Priority Estate' inspections
In addition to our monthly estate inspections, Waltham
Forest Housing has introduced ‘Priority Estate’ inspections, which
take place quarterly throughout the year.
These inspections are carried out on estates that have been
identified as having higher levels of anti-social behaviour and
During these inspections residents can have the opportunity to
meet with the police, ward Councillors and Waltham Forest
The aims of Priority Estate inspections are:
- to tackle concerns on local estate based issues
- to identify major works to be included on our programmes (e.g.
‘Decent Homes’ and ‘Major Repairs Allowance’)
The objectives of Priority Estate inspections are:
- Communal day to day repairs are reported
- Issues relating to antisocial behaviour (e.g. fly tipping,
abandoned vehicles and graffiti) are reported
- Cleaning standards are assessed
You may live on a priority estate? Please
contact our Environmental Services team on 0208 496 4092 to find
out if you do. If so, you are welcome to join us for an inspection
of your estate. Times and dates for inspections are reviewed
periodically so please contact us.
Back to top